The user has a profile on the Social Media itself and has decided to join the page created by Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd., thus showing interest in the information published on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Media at any time, as well as configure their profile to ensure their privacy.
Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd. has access to and processes the user’s public information, especially their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Media itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
Rights of the interested parties
- Right of Access: The user has the right to obtain information about his specific personal data and the processing that has been carried out or is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of such data and the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. You can only be satisfied in relation to the information under the control of Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd., for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: It is the right to limit the heads of treatment originally provided for by the controller.
- Right of suppression: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, with the exception of what is provided by the GPRD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to keep them, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and machine reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop the processing of the same by Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd.
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user profile of all that information already published on the page of Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd.
- Send personal and individual messages through Social Media channels.
- Page status updates to be posted to the user’s profile.
The user, once linked to the page of Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd., may publish in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. is expressly prohibited. that attack or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases, Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd. reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd. will not be held responsible for the contents freely published by a user.
The user should keep in mind that his posts will be known to other users, so he is primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd., but they will remain on the Social Media.
Contests and promotions
Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd. reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user attached to its page may participate. The bases of each one of them, when the platform of the Social Media is used for it, will be published in the same. Always comply with the GDPR and any other applicable rules.
The Social Media does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd. will use Social Media to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to process your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the GDPR.
Is not considered as advertising the fact of recommending to other users the page of Staffordshire Windows and Doors Ltd. so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.
12th November 2023