- 1. Uncategorized
- 1. Do your windows come in different colours?More
Yes we have over 6 different colours, please view our windows page for more information.
- 2. How long will it take to install new windows and doors?More
Every job is different! New properties are normally quicker and easier installations than older properties, and it very much depends upon how many windows and doors we are installing. Usually, a full house of windows can take 3-7 days to install.
- 3. What difference do roofline products make?More
Poorly maintained gutters, downpipes or fascia boards can lead to damp, rot and structural damage that can be difficult and costly to put right.
Staffordshire Windows roofline products are made of UPVC and all come with a 10-year guarantee. They’ll protect your home and give you complete peace of mind.
- 4. Are your quotations free?More
Yes all quotations are free of charge.
- 5. Do you ask for deposits?More
- 6. Do you issue certificates?More
On completion of the installation, your local building inspector will inspect our work & issue you with a certificate approving the work undertaken is of high quality & meets all building regulations. These arrangements will be made on your behalf before any work is undertaken & is included in your quotation.
- 7. Are your products guaranteed?More
Yes, because of the confidence we have in the superior quality of our materials, and our craftsmanship, we guarantee all our works for 10 years.